When running apps in XCode 10 simulator, English is the default language being loaded by the App.
What if we wanted to debug the App with different language. Here are the steps to follow.
- In your XCode IDE, go to your Edit Scheme window.
- In Edit Scheme window, Select Run > Options Tab
- In the Options tab, choose the appropriate language. For example:
- Application Language: Japanese
- Application Region: Japan
- Close the Edit Scheme window.
- Run the app again. Now your app will run in Japanese language without changing the iOS settings of the simulator!